Sokrati is a Digital Marketing Agency in India, founded by ex-Amazonians primarily to abode absolute inefficiencies & challenges in managing Paid Search Marketing campaigns for Advertisers in Online Retail & Travel Sectors. We’ve now developed & broadcast our casework to action an chip belvedere to finer administer paid Search Campaigns beyond assorted Digital Marketing Channels like Search, Social Medial & Display Networks.
Placement Detais 2011 for Freshers :
Criteria : NC(No criteria)
Package : 4.4 lacs
Branches : comp/IT/entc ( Under Graduate & Post Graduate )
Subject To be studied :
Java, Operating System, C , C++ , Data Structures.
1. Written ( Aptitude Test )
2. Technical Interview Round I
3. Technical Interview Round II
4. HR Interview
Aptitude Paper :
1) Two pipes A and B fill at A certain rate B is filled at 10,20,40,80,. If 1/16 of B if filled in 17 hours what time it will take to get completely filled
2) In a shopping mall with a staff of 5 members the average age is 45 years. After 5 years a person joined them and the average age is again 45 years. What’s the age of 6th person?
3) Find (4x+2y)/ (4x-2y) if x/2y=2
4) Find average speed if a man travels at speed of 24kmph up and 36kmph down at an altitude of 200m.formula is 2xy/(x+y)
5) Same model as 4th question. But it is on flat surface. Formula is same 2xy/(x+y).
6) Six friends go to pizza corner there r 2 types of pizzas. And six different flavors r there they have to select 2 flavors from 6 flavors. In how many ways we can select?
7) 3, 15, x, 51, 53,159,161. Find X
8) 3 friends A, B, C went for week end party to McDonald’s restaurant and there they measure there weights in some order IN 7 rounds. A;B;C;AB;BC;AC;ABC. Final round measure is 155 kg then find the average weight of all the 7 rounds?
9) There is a toy train that can make 10 musical sounds. It makes 2 musical sounds after being defective. What is the probability that same musical sound would be produced 5 times consecutively? (1 of )?
Answer: 1/2 * 1/2 * 1/2 * 1/2 * 1/2 = 1/32
10) (There was a long story, I’ll cut short it). There are 5 materials to make a perfume: Lilac, Balsamic, Lemon, and Woody and MI mosaic. To make a perfume that is in demand the following conditions are to be followed: Lilac and Balsamic go together. Woody and MI mosaic go together; Woody and Balsamic never go together. Lemon can be added with any material. (Actually they had also mentioned how much amount of one can be added with how much quantity of the other; but that’s not needed for the question.) All of the following combinations are possible to make a perfume except:
1) Balsamic and Lilac
2) Woody and Lemon
3) MI mosaic and Woody
4) MI mosaic and Lilac
11) A triangle is made from a rope. The sides of the triangle are A cm, B cm and C cm (I do not remember the numerical value). What will be the area of the square made from the same rope?
12) What is the distance of the z-intercept from the x-intercept in the equation ax+by+cz=d (I do not remember the values of a, b, c, d).
Ans: sqrt ((d/a) 2+ (d/c) 2)
13) A scientist in Antarctic region conducts research on bears came to know that bears changes according to the location .once he moves 1 mile towards north, then he moves 2 miles towards east, then 1 mile towards south. Now the color of bear he found will be in: