Aptitude Paper :
1. Replace each letter by a digit.
Each letter must be represented by the same digit and no beginning letter of a word can be 0.
O N E
O N E
O N E
O N E
T E N
Ans: 0 =1, N = 8 ,E = 2, T = 7
2. Ann, Boobie, Cathy and Dave are at their monthly business meeting.
Their occupations are author, biologist, chemist and doctor, but not necessarily in that order.
Dave just told the biologist that Cathy was on her way with doughnuts.
Ann is sitting across from the doctor and next to the chemist.
The doctor was thinking that Boobie was a goofy name for parent’s to choose, but didn’t say anything.
What is each person’s occupation?
Ans: Since Dave spoke to the biologist and Ann sat next to the chemist and across the doctor, Cathy must be the author
and Ann the biologist.
The doctor didn’t speak, but David did, so Bobbie is the doctor and Dave the chemist.
3. Sometime after 10:00 PM a murder took place.
A witness claimed that the clock must have stopped at the time of the shooting.
It was later found that the position of both the hands were the same but their positions had interchanged.
Tell the time of the shooting (both actual and claimed).
Ans: Time of shooting = 11:54 PM
Claimed Time = 10:59 PM
4. Next number in the series is
1 , 2 , 4 , 13 , 31 , 112 , ?
No number has digits more than 4. All of them are 1 , 2, 4, 8 , 16 , 32 , 64 converted to numbers in base 5
5. Shahrukh speaks truth only in the morning and lies in the afternoon, whereas Salman speaks truth only in the afternoon. A says that B is Shahrukh. Is it morning or afternoon and who is A – Shahrukh or Salman.
Ans: Afternoon ; A is Salman.
6. Two trains starting at same time, one from Bangalore to Mysore and other in opposite direction arrive at their
destination 1 hr and 4 hours respectively after passing each other. How nuch faster is one train from other?
7. There are 6 volumes of books on a rack kept in order ( ie vol.1, vol. 2 and so on ).
Give the position after the following changes were noticed.
All books have been changed
Vol.5 was directly to the right of Vol.2
Vol.4 has Vol.6 to its left and both weren’t at Vol.3′s place
Vol.1 has Vol.3 on right and Vol.5 on left
An even numbered volume is at Vol.5′s place
Find the order in which the books are kept now.
Ans: 2 , 5 , 1 , 3 , 6 , 4
8. I bought a car with a peculiar 5 digit numbered license plate which on reversing could still be read.
On reversing value is increased by 78633.Whats the original number if all digits were different?
Ans: Only 0 1 6 8 and 9 can be read upside down. So on rearranging these digits we get the answer as 10968
9. The shape in the sketch below is that of a square attached to half of a similar square. Divide it into four equal pieces
Ans: the figure can be divided into 12 equal triangles
10. Supposing a clock takes 7 seconds to strike 7. How mlong will it take to strike 10?
Ans: 10 1/2 seconds.
11)Father’s age is three years more than three times the son’s age.
After three years, father’s age will be ten years more than twice the son’s age.
What is the father’s present age.
Ans: 33 years.
Specialization : Comp / IT ( UG/PG)
Also Prepare for Data Structure and C – Language
COMPANY NAME : Aricent technologies
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA : Aggregate 55% and no backlogs.
SELECTION PROCESS : UG – CS/IT/ENTC
SALARY : 3.5 LPA for UG( Freshers )
Joining Place : In Banglore and Noida
1. Written ( Aptitude Test )
2. Group Discussion
3. Technical Interview Round
4. HR Interview
Subject To be studied :
JAVA, Computer Networks, Operating System, C , C++ , Data Structures.
Students are not eliminated from any of these above Rounds…
Sum of marks from all Rounds is Considered for Final Selection Process.
SO PERFORM BEST IN ALL ROUNDS .
ThoughtWorks is a privetely owned global IT consultancy.
The Best Place To work. No uniform & No timing for work.
They deliver custom applications and provide no-nonsense consulting & They help organizations become agile.
But They have the toughest Interview Rounds.
Round 1 : Aptitude Test ( technical & analytical ).
Round 2 : Again aptitude.
Round 3 : They checks a Team Work.
Round 4 : Coding Round.
Round 5 : Group Discussion.
Round 6 : HR interview.
They Gives 5.7 lacks as starting package for freshers.
If you are selected here then you are future is really good.
CLICK ON IMAGE FOR LARGER PREVIEW